If you accept the measures of this Policy, you agree to the processing of your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Responsible for data processing
The person in charge of the treatment of your data is Antonio Minero Romero (8.778.772.V), BA-069, Km 12.5, 06320, Medina de las Torres (Badajoz), hereinafter “Agroiberico”, owner of the website www.agroiberico.com, domains, brands and content.
Purpose of data processing and legal basis
Respecting the “principle of purpose limitation”, your data will be collected exclusively for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
Agroiberico treats the information you provide in order to improve your user experience, a commercial profile will be prepared, based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on said profile.
The personal data provided will be kept legally and appropriately and only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In the case of using your data for a subsequent treatment other than the one mentioned above, you will be provided, prior to said treatment, information about this other purpose.
Recipients of personal data
The recipient of the personal data is Agroiberico.
During the duration of the treatment, no data will be transferred to third parties, except by legal obligation.
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact Agroiberico at any time to:
- Obtain confirmation on whether Agroiberico is treating your personal data, or not.
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 RGPD.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the RGPD.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the RGPD.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the RGPD.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the RGPD.
- If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
If you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its electronic headquarters or in person at C/Jorge Juan, Nº6, 28001, Madrid, or in any of the ways recognized by Law 39/2015, of October 1, on the Common Procedure of Public Administrations.
Agroiberico adopts the security levels required by the RGPD appropriate to the nature of the data that is subject to treatment. However, guaranteeing absolute technical security on the internet is not always possible, and there may be malicious actions by third parties. Despite this, Agroiberico uses all the means at its disposal to avoid such situations.
Minors will require prior authorization from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be responsible for the acts carried out by minors through the Website, including the completion of forms with personal data of said minors and marking, where appropriate, of the boxes that accompany them.